Grosmimi Weighted kit with Spout
- Spout: It comes with spout and weighted kit. Soft silicone spout is gentle, flexible and sippable. It is also made of silicon for feeding bottle nipples. Babies will be easy to use it without rejection.
- Feed in any position: Let baby drink while holding the cup at any angle with weighted kit. The weighted ball will follow the contents while baby is moving.
- Solid type: The ball of weighted kit is made in a monolithic form which is easy to wash and hygienic
- 6 oz & 10 oz: It can be use with 6oz & 10oz Grosmimi cups or bottles.
- Comptible: It can be use with other brand wide-neck feeding bottles.
RECOMMENDATIONS & WARNINGS:
- Always use this product with adult supervision.
- Never use straw teats as a soother.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Inspect before each use and pull the feeding teat in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Do NOT leave in disinfectant for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
- Before first use place a feeding teat in boiling water for 30 seconds. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Please wash before using.
- Please use a straw brush when washing the straw and teat.
- Avoid direct sunlight or fire.
- Please replace the silicone parts every 2-3 months for sanitation issues.
- Take extra care when microwave heating. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
- Straws are not suitable for a child under 6 months.
- Please read the information on the leaflet enclosed before use.