BambooBebe Signature Embossed Hankie - Flower Buds 5 pack
BambooBebe Signature Embossed Hankie is made wih the optimized blending ratio of 70% rayon made from bamboo and 30% cotton.
It provides an ultimate softness as well as the great breathability, absorbency and anti-bacterial property due to the unique micro gaps of the bamboo fiber.BambooBebe is certified the strictest class of Oeko-Tex standard 100 for the whole finished products from yarns and fabrics to the printings and labels.
Difference between Embossed and Gauze Hankie
- Breathability: Gauze hankie is more breathable while Embossed one is more absorbent and thicker with diamond patterns.
- You can use the 2 kinds of hankie differently as they could be easily distinguished by touch and size.
- Embossed hankie: 15 x 15 inch (38 x 38 cm)
- Gauze hankie: 13 x 13 inch (33 x 33 cm)
- Gauze is more appropriate for delicate body parts like baby's face and gum.- Embossed is more appropriate for less delicate body parts like baby's buttom.
- Made in Korea
- Bamboo Rayon 70%, Cotton 30%
- 15 x 15 inch (38 x 38 cm)
- Wash with cold water and use neutral detergent (baby detergent).
- Dry in a well-ventilated, shaded area.
- Do not boil during the first 3 washes.
- While using a dryer is not recommended, if you choose to use it, use the 'lint removal' function after air drying.
- After the initial 3 washes, boil for about 3-4 minutes in water as if blanching.
- Frequent high-temperature washing methods such as boiling, washing machine boiling cycle, etc., can cause fabric damage and shrinkage.
BambooBebe is not just another baby brand; it's a heartfelt commitment to creating exceptional products for both babies and mothers while nurturing our planet. Our story began in 2006, driven by the love of a Korean mom for her son "Muk." She embarked on a tireless journey to find the purest, eco-friendly fabric, meeting numerous partners and reimagining designs to ensure ultimate comfort.
Our dedication extends beyond products; we're here for babies, mothers, and nature. Why bamboo fiber? It's because when people touched our fabrics, they stopped and asked, "What is this fabric, and why is it so soft?" It's a touch as soft as silk that brings joy.
BambooBebe is more than meets the eye. We don't rush; we deliberate. It took almost a year to develop our signature gauze handkerchief because we believe in quality. We minimize prints to prevent skin irritation, considering every seam and tag in line with your baby's delicate skin.
We never compromise, even if it means countless tests. Our love for babies and mothers fuels our journey. Join us as we craft a world where expertise and heart converge, introducing BambooBebe – where love meets comfort, naturally.